Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'm going to Space Camp- not Paris

Space Camp is where the real dreams come true. That's where I'm going when I grow up. Not Paris. Paris is the place we're expected to go. Everyone wants to go to Paris. Everyone wants to be in the norm. So I'm going to go to Space Camp. Space camp is way more fun. People don't judge you there. I could do whatever the heck I wanted to. In paris you're expected to act a certain way. Not Space Camp.

Space Camp is rad. 

Ok, so I don't literally mean that I'm going to Space Camp. (but don't get me wrong, it sounds way cool) Space Camp to me, is a state of mind. It's a state of mind that helps you see the world in a fun, adventurous way. When I grow up, I want to be able to see the world in a way that I can love it. Because right now, it's not lookin' so good. So if someone could help me get to Space Camp, that would be swell. 

(please)

4 comments:

  1. "People don't judge you there."

    May I join you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I had a similar idea of space-camp and dreams but I loved your take on Space camp vs. Paris. Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your perspective!
    "It's a state of mind that helps you see the world in a fun, adventurous way. When I grow up, I want to be able to see the world in a way that I can love it. Because right now, it's not lookin' so good."
    This is truth!

    ReplyDelete