Sunday, March 9, 2014

Allodoxaphobia.


Fear of what other people think of you. Yes, it is a real fear. And yes, this is my biggest fear. Ya know what, I don't like talking about my fears. I like talking about overcoming my fear. So yes. I'll admit it. I'm afraid of you. All of you. I'm afraid of what you think of me and my writing and my blog and just everything. I'm scared whenever I don't get comments on a post. I'm scared that you all randomly have this hate page of my blog and you just make fun of me. It's totally irrational, I know. That's why I'm working on overcoming it. I just need to remember that it doesn't matter what others think, only what I think. How the hell am I supposed to do that???



2 comments:

  1. We all have this fear. But you shouldn't. Your blog is good. Your writing is good. so Stop being afraid and keep it up! ps. thanks for the quote I'm glad someone is actually reading my blog or at least one post! haha

    ReplyDelete