Thursday, May 8, 2014

More Ranting.

Hi there, my name is Liz, and something you might not know about me:

I'm not an idiot.

I just felt like telling everyone that because I feel like not enough people know this about me. So hello world here's a shocker, I'm not an idiot. I can tell when you're lying to me, I can tell that something is up and you're trying to hide it. Don't think for a second that I am this stupid, naive girl who has know idea what is going on. News flash: I do. I'm not an idiot. I can tell when you pretend not to see me. I know what a fake smile looks like because you give one to me all the time. (trust me, I am the master of fake smiles) But I only use mine when I don't like a person. You use your's when you tell me "Yeah, everything's alright." Ok hello buddy, need I remind you, I'm not an idiot. I know something is up so just tell me now before we create anymore useless drama and I get even more pissed off.

Ok, I know I seem easy going on the outside, but don't take that for granted. I am not going to let you lie to and manipulate me. Because when I seem all easy going, deep down inside my mind is racing at a hundred miles an hour trying to analize every single thing you tell me. So stop trying to feed me these lies because darling, I am not hungry anymore. I've had enough of your servings and I finally hope you see that I'm not an idiot.

1 comment: