Sunday, February 2, 2014

Please prove you're not a robot.





I am 98% sure that I am not a robot. I am a human, I think. Humans care about things. which means I'm definitely human because I care about the tiniest things. Being human is also having a dream.

Once you stop dreaming, you stop living. You stop acting human. 

Always have a dream. Always try to care. That's what makes you human. Not your brain, or your thumbs, or your stinky little feet, but your dreams. Some people don't dream. They don't care. And that scares me. They scare me. They aren't considered human to me because they have nothing to live for and works towards and strive to obtain. They are robots.
THEY ARE THE ONES DESTROYING THIS WORLD. 
Not politics, or gays, or wars, but the ones without a dream- The Robots.


I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. I AM NOT A ROBOT. 

What. If. I. can’t. prove. I’m. not. A. robot.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to prove I am a human now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with 98% of this post (actually, no...100%. I just thought it'd be more clever to say 98%).

    p.s. I totally read your last line like a robot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Once you stop dreaming, you stop living."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete